Cyber Security - INET Top Tips
- Educate Your Staff on the threats associated with Cyber Security.
- Never click on suspicious links received by email. Examples of this can also be fake Facebook or LinkedIn requests received by email. Always ask your IT Department if you are unsure.
- Don’t Use Free Anti-Virus. Always use proper licensed Anti-Virus software on your devices, including mobile phones.
- Don’t Save logins. Say No when prompted! If a PC or Phone is compromised the hacker could look at a file which stores all of your passwords with ease. A better option would be to download an App called Roboform to save your passwords.
- If unsure about an email, simply right click over the email address to verify the email address.
- Always keep machines fully patched with latest Security Updates from Microsoft and other Third Party Software Providers.
To Find Out More Contact INET Computer Solutions on 044 9362000