Now, more than ever, it is critical for businesses of all sizes to have a comprehensive Disaster Recovery Plan in place to ensure the ongoing protection of their business. It’s about keeping your organisation running as smoothly as possible during and after a critical incident, whether it’s a cyber attack, a system failure or a fire/flood incident.
A recent study estimates that network downtime costs European companies over €70k per year. Have you considered the cost of a disaster to your business?
Why not talk to INET – to see how we can protect your business from avoidable downtime:
- Automatic backup and recovery policies across all company systems.
- All data secured with a single software platform.
- Easy management of backup, recovery and archive processes via central console.
- Recovery Time and Recovery Point reduced to just minutes saving your company thousands of Euros in lost revenue through unscheduled downtime.
- Data secured with PKI and AES 256-bit encryption for our offsite backup technology securing and encrypting your data before it leaves your network until it reaches our data centre.
- Backup and recovery data replicated to multiple sites for increased resilience.
- All mobile and remote data secured.
- Lower total cost of ownership.
We partner with some of the world’s leading Software Disaster Recovery Solution Providers – delivering you the best solutions.
For a Free 30 Minute Back Up and Disaster Recovery Audit, call us today on 044 9362000 or email email@example.com.