Reporting to the Sales Manager, the primary responsibility of this position is to provide quotation support and administrative duties as it relates to the sales function of the company - utilise skills and assist in the preparation of quotations while liaising with the delivery & support organisation. The Sales Support Administrator will act in a supporting role to ensure that all customer requirements are managed effectively.
A key deliverable will be the growth in sales through sales support activities and implementing best in class customer service to all new and existing INET customers.
- Support sales staff in their preparation for customer meetings
- Support sales staff and liaise with solution architects in the preparation of quotations. (Must possess the ability to interpret customer requirements, match offer to customer specification and ensure quote meets technical requirements)
- Coordinate customer requirements (information, data sheets, Tech specs) in support of our sales staff.onduct quarterly business reviews with each client; identify and promote upsell opportunities with clients based on their business requirements
- Handle and prioritise prospects and customer requests among the Sales Team
- Attend weekly sales meetings and ensure sales opportunities are compliant with company policy
- Contact customers on behalf of the sales team and relay customer queries to sale staff from customers
- Enter all work as activities or service tickets on our CRM System
- Keep sales funnel up to date at all times through regular contact with our sales team and external customers
- Perform sales procedures through opportunities and follow-up activities
- Follow up with customers who have received quotes on behalf of the sales team
- Support sales staff in securing POs for work quoted for
- Generate sales reports weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually
- Adopt a hands-on approach in monitoring sales trends and inform sales staff of same
- Support sales staff in the handover from sales to delivery to ensure proper execution of projects
- Complete any necessary administrative work including filing reports or as requested by Sales Manager
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company
- Manage enquiries and correspond to emails and calls in a timely manner
- Interpret customer requirements and speak with customers or prospects to understand their needs.
- Business Qualification, preferably in business administration or related discipline. In lieu of formal qualifications, relevant administration experience in a technical or fast-paced environment
- Min 3 years customer interfacing experience
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including presentation skills and generation of concise and relevant reports
- Strong interpersonal skills including a proven ability to develop strong, natural, and lasting connections with customers from first contact
- Strong organisation skills and in preparing written communications and materials
- Strong customer focus with the objective of identifying and proactively meeting customer needs and always to the highest quality.
- Strong computer skills, including experience of using spreadsheets, databases, ERP and CRM systems as well as compiling/issuing reports as/when requested by management
- Accuracy and attention to detail demonstrated by experience of completion of tasks to a high standard.
Package: Salary Depending on Experience, Mobile Phone, Laptop
Applcation Deadline: 27/01/2023