We are extending our IT Support Team further to add two additional IT Support Engineers to support our growing customer base. If you are up for a challenge and want to work in a friendly, dynamic, fast paced environment where everything IT excites you...we want to hear from you...
As an IT Support Engineer you’ll enjoy a fast-paced, busy, fun environment working as part of a team. Each day presents different challenges! The service department is extremely busy and challenging and requires a person with the right combination of customer facing skills and technical know-how.
The primary duty of this role is to provide IT support services to our client companies and provide system level support of multi-user operations systems, hardware and software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance and support of these systems.
- Assume full ownership and responsibility of all allocated support tickets ensuring they are dealt with promptly & professionally & satisfactorily concluded
- Ensure strict adherence to SLA's when dealing with customer tickets/calls
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting of software and hardware.
- Highlight any issues using our MSP platform on customer sites raising a service ticket and escalate using the correct escalation procedures.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth technical knowledge of INET products, services and solutions
- Perform routine day to day system security checks and backups and produce status reports
- Work closely within the Team to ensure that the highest quality of technical support and consultancy is delivered to the customer at all times
- Work with other technical staff to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems
- Document relevant technical information on INET portal and Help Desk CRM application (Autotask) including site schematics, system problems, problem resolution and knowledge base content
- Record and maintain hardware and software inventories, site and/or server licensing and user access and security
- May be required to provide technical training to customers - systems administration and end user
- Maintain confidentiality with regards to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Monitor Remote Managed Service Application
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Experience / Education:
- Relevant qualification and min 3+ years’ experience
- Appropriate level of competence in documented technical skills
- Industry standard accreditations desired – Microsoft MCSE/MCSA,MCP, A+, Network+ Cisco / - CCNA CCNP
- Microsoft Operating Systems
- Microsoft Applications
- Anti-Virus/spyware/malware applications
- Networking – TCP/IP – Switching – Firewalling, VPN etc
- Industry Standard Troubleshooting Procedures
- Good knowledge of hardware & associated technologies: Servers, desktop, laptop, tablets and printers, Operating systems – Microsoft Server 2008, 2012, Active Directory and various business applications
- Ability to understand Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Azure knowledge preferred but not essential as training will be given.
- Strong proactive customer service & interpersonal skills
- The ability to prioritise & manage time effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Previous technical support experience and speak fluent English
- An understanding of client-server applications would be a distinct advantage, as would one or more Microsoft MCPs or actively working towards certification.
- Experienced [Non-Managerial]
- IT Helpdesk : 3 Years (Preferred)
- Minimum Qualification: Level 7 (incl. Diploma & Ordinary Bachelor Degree) OR IT Computers
- Ability Skills: Analytical, Interpersonal Skills, Technical IT
- Competency Skills: Time Management, Working on own Initiative
- Specialising In: Microsoft Operating Systems
Package: Salary Depending on Experience, Mobile Phone, Laptop
Application Deadline: 27/01/2023