Reporting to the Managing Director, the Account Manager will play a central role in the growth of the INET Computer Solutions business in Ireland.
A key deliverable will be the systematic contacting of our existing customer base, ensuring that all of the services that they receive from INET are reviewed and where necessary their service is updated to reflect their true requirements to give the best customer experience as well as supporting our customers with any further needs they may have. The role will be deemed successful by contract renewals, upsell rates and low attrition of our customer base.
- Research each of our clients’ current service and assess fit for purpose in advance of contacting them.
- Travel is a requirement to meet our customers as required - and excellent Zoom/Teams skillset is a must.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with each client; identify and promote upsell opportunities with clients based on their business requirements.
- Become a brand ambassador for the competence base within INET, having a full knowledge of all the products/services and upgrading capability while on customer sites.
- Ensure all products / services per site with customers are fit for purpose, identifying any products requiring maintenance, or services that require updating. Reviewing their scheduled maintenance on hardware / software and ensure all previous work has been carried out.
- Quality control of all hardware in customer premises and making recommendations regarding replacement of old or troublesome hardware while conducting site visits. This may include recommending a move to our cloud infrastructure.
- Interacting with customers to ensure all Service Level Agreements are adhered to for new sales and existing contracts.
- Handover training and welcome to all new customers sites and assistance with the set-up of our remote monitoring system
- Determine new opportunities of business needs identified while onsite with customers.
- Ensure the directors of the business are informed when issues needs to be escalated.
- Coordinate actions arising from Account Management visits through our operations department.
- Ensure all information for visits is detailed in our CRM system.
- Ensure any customer complaints are raised internally and tracked through our escalation process.
- IT background with proven knowledge of main software / hardware suppliers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills across all levels
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent reporting skills
- 3 years Sales/Account Management experience
- Comptia Qualifications preferred or similar discipline.
Package: Salary Depending on Experience, Mobile Phone, Laptop
Applcation Deadline: 14/01/2024